Sunday, August 21, 2011

NOA1

We got the NOA1 finally after I had to call and ask them to send it again.  They sent it to the wrong address and I messed up the wrong address they sent it to.  I have a post office box and they sent it to the physical address.  We sent it 7/15/11 and got a receipt date of 7/20/11.  We were assigned to CSC.  CSC is currently running 73 days although for awhile it was down to 71.  Today they are supposedly working on 6/7/11 dates. We are getting there!  I went through other people's timelines and got an estimated arrival date of mid to late January if all goes perfectly.  We are hoping to have a Feb. 14 wedding.  Let's see if immigration cooperates.

Still feeling sad and in limbo.  I know it is silly to sit around feeling like this but ....  I have a new job so that will probably keep my head pretty occupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment